What to look for in a home security camera in West Bloomfield
Getting caught on video is the last thing a prowler would like to happen This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the best tools to include as you customize your home security system. Although free-standing cameras can be effective when installed properly, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your residence’s comprehensive system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in West Bloomfield? You’ll be pleased to discover these important elements include more conveniences than earlier versions. You can watch real-time footage from indoor cameras or warn intruders with incorporated security features from outdoor cameras. You’ll also enjoy easy access to your security cameras via a convenient in-home touchscreen or cell phone app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in West Bloomfield
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will take your home’s defense to a different level. These essential aspects of your security system can be found with an incredible array of features including bi-directional talk, night vision, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Effective deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that will take action automatically. If strange activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will appear on the outside of the camera lens and a loud alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides clear views of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also maintain their clarity as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Look for devices with cloud storage capabilities and the ability to watch clips right from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in West Bloomfield are frequently paired to a convenient smartphone app. You have the opportunity to review live feeds or recorded clips and even engage or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will post an alert to your phone if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion detection means your cameras will engage whenever odd action is detected. You’ll even get a notification on your smartphone.
- Speak to anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to contact your children when they return from school? Have you found a stranger at your doorstep? The latest residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way talk so you may chat with the people detected by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior video cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This feature allows you to designate the precise area you want your camera to supervise. This will be helpful to optimize the activity you record as you don’t necessarily require alerts every time an automobile drives by on the street.
Configure your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in West Bloomfield. The next step is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Dial (248) 963-1801 to begin or fill out the following form to reach out to our security experts.