How does home monitoring work in West Bloomfield?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s defense. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how West Bloomfield home monitoring works
If you opt for professional home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts day and night. Although they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly watching your property or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to contact you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the chief touch point for authorities if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own private security team connected directly to your smart components. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained specialists to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something occurs while you’re away. Think about your flood alarm tripping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What happens when no one is there to notice the warning of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in West Bloomfield home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals from components are directed through this important, centralized hub. On top of being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio feature giving you the chance to converse directly to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for help with any type of concern, including medical problems
If you’re not able to locate your mobile device when a crisis occurs, you can still talk with your monitoring staff straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected West Bloomfield security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and get a completely connected West Bloomfield smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our popular packages. If you’re ready to enhance the protection of your home, call (248) 963-1801 or fill out the following form to begin.