Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in West Bloomfield?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your precious child. You dedicated quite a bit of time putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even included the finishing touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep an eye on your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a basic listening device or take it a step further and use the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Although it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in West Bloomfield, it makes perfect sense when you think about the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in West Bloomfield are great baby monitors
One of the most important things to note is that your indoor cameras are part of a fully integrated system and accessible through one simple app. This gives you versatility and comfort as you may check in on your little one from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video: You’ll get crystal clear, high-resolution footage of your precious one. You can even watch recorded clips directly from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you may utilize the audio feature through your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your baby decides sleep time is done and wants out of the crib, you can have motion-activated notifications sent straight to your mobile device.
- One-press communications: Despite the fact this perk is really for older kids, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single tap of a button, your kid can reach out to you through cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you see that your newborn is struggling to sleep and believe it could be a little warm in the room, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You may integrate another indoor camera and still have access to both of them with a lone smartphone app.
Get Your West Bloomfield smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own West Bloomfield smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can provide. Dial (248) 963-1801 today and see how we can make your property safer and more convenient for all family members.